CCC Information Services Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCC Information Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with one of the University recruiter.. She was impressed by the skill set..got a on-campus (30 min)technical interview call within one week. After that they will have one more interview onsite face-face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
    2. Which area you are interested in as a Intern?
    3. Kinds of project you did in past?
    4.Write a code on whiteboard ...input = " this job is for Java developer" output = "this job is for Java developer" with a html link in Java.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CCC Information Services

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had an HR phone interview and got called for an onsite interview that had five rounds. Not too many technical questions. Asked about my past experience. Had a great interaction with 4/5 hiring managers. One of them was very arrogant. The interview was well organized.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Hiring process is simple, phone interview followed by personal interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

One HR phone round. 5 rounds onsite. 1 skiills test in Java onsite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Firstly recrutiing officer called and asked me basic questions like diff. between class & object, MVC architecture, sequence diagram.
    onsite interview questions are:
    Explain any algorithm,Diff. bet. overloading & overriding,Final, finally(), finalize,Wrapper classes,Explain project,Explain cloud, .equals and ==,Multithreading, Write prog. For Fibonacci series,EJB.
    For Java test very basic SCJP questions.