CCP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCP Interview Questions

2.9

Game Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCP (Stone Mountain, GA).

Interview

The interview process generally involved an at-home, timed, written test evaluating basic literacy and critical thinking skills. Following that, at least one live, on-site interview took place featuring standard Q&A. That interview potentially featured a trans-Atlantic video conference.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience within our game? What areas of the game did you tend to focus on? The interview focused quite extensively on ensuring that the candidate had made the company's product a regular part of his or her daily life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was offered. An offer of employment was made, and the terms were dictated beforehand.

IT Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CCP in June 2013.

Interview

I will preface that I didnt get a job offer. But i will say as a whole they had first class professionalism during the recruitment and then interview process. The result made me want to look at more opportunites going forward.

Interview Questions

• THere were no real 'surprise' questions The format was directed toward how would you build a program.   Answer Question

2D Artist Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCP (Savannah, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Get email from HR to set up the time for interview. Call made by HR and artist. Mainly talked by the artist. Talk about your former experience and career plan for the future. Also talked about my interest and how does it match with the position and the industry. They introduced what would be specific job for the internship, how long it gonna last, but I probably missed some information like it's not a full-time one, or maybe they didn't say it.

Interview Questions

No salary. Only compensation. And the job is not full time. So spending a lot of money for relocating for a part-time internship seems not worthy enough.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCP (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Firstly, you've got to play the game. Knowing the product and its mechanics is crucial; you won't get a call-back without it. Being a volunteer for a time gives you bonus points towards a call-back, as does attending FanFest and being sociable with the employees, and the employees do love to party during FanFest. The interview is less an interview and more an explanation of what would be required of you; if you don't put yourself forward and show off what you know and what you're capable of, you won't be called back afterwards. For CS/Game Master positions, there's an English test (it's written by an Icelander, though, so some of the test itself is wrong). After that, either you get a call back or they'll email you to say you're not what they're looking for. CCP is one of the few companies that WILL let you know you haven't made the cut, and the longer they take to respond, the better the chance you'll be hired.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question, more of a warning: Customer service for CCP is intended to be a shadow compared to the rest of the company. Even at events like FanFest, GMs are mysterious and might have different names on their tags. Social media, I was told, shouldn't connect you to the company at all.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCP in February 2017.

Interview

HR contacted me for a screening interview with the talent acquisition specialist and the data engineer manager. The conversation was enjoyable and well organized. They gave me full attention and clearly answered all of my questions.
    Very professional people who care about their recruitment process and actually take the time to give you an individual feedback if rejected.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reykjavík (Iceland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCP (Reykjavík (Iceland)) in December 2016.

Interview

Overall, the interview process went very smoothly. I received an email from the Talent Acquisition team to setup an interview over Skype for the following week. They were very prompt when responding back to emails as well as joining the interview screening. The interview itself was like any other interview and was not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem you were faced with and how you solved it   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reykjavík (Iceland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCP (Reykjavík (Iceland)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had five interviews with six people from various departments who I would be working with if got the job. This process helped me a lot, as it allowed me to get a greater feel for the company, its culture, and the kind of people working there.

Although I didn't receive a job offer, the interview process with CCP was enjoyable and I’m sure the interview experience I’ve gained will help me in the future.

Tools Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reykjavík (Iceland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CCP (Reykjavík (Iceland)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 2 weeks after. The interview process took about 4 weeks with various Skype interviews. One an initial screening interview, one interview with the hiring manager and another interview with different lead members of various teams related to the position. All interviews went smooth and were enjoyable. However, no offer was given.

User Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reykjavík (Iceland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCP (Reykjavík (Iceland)) in January 2016.

Interview

First of all I sent to CCP Games an unsolicited application, and after few days their HR Manager answered to me. She wrote me that they just open UI designer position that could fit me, so I should take a look and apply trough their web site. That left a very good impression to me.
    I applied and after few days I was invited for an interview first with HR manager and after one week with Team Lead

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my level of my skills and experience, about games that I like to play and my workflow process.   Answer Question

Technical Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CCP in September 2015.

Interview

The process took over 4 weeks. After my CV was accepted I was invited to take a programming test which was quite simple and consisted of three tasks. After that (week later or so) I was invited for an interview via Skype. That interview was very general, mostly about myself, my skills, my work experience etc. But I could also ask them my questions about job conditions and living standards in Iceland.

Interview Questions

• One question in specific was about my application test (which was part of the interview process) and mistake that I did in it.   Answer Question