CCS Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCS Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CCS Companies.

Interview

The CCS Companies interview was a very comfortable and engaging process. The associates were all proud to welcome you to the company and eager to hear about your experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Companies.

Interview

Took a brief test for math and common sense questions. My face to face interview asked questions about my previous employment, my hobbies and hopes for the future. During my fake call I had yo read from a script and combine the info from to script and the fake account.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here, how are you beneficial to our company   Answer Question

Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CCS Companies (Portsmouth, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

It was challenging- but they had us actually do the job in a test format, and it helped them pick through the candidates. It was with internal applicants only, and this was the second round.

Negotiation

no such thing.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCS Companies (Portsmouth, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

No appt. Necessary. Walk ins welcome. I showed up and was immediately provided an application to fill out. I then took a personality test and a skills test to see if i was qualified. After passing both tests i was interviewed by HR and a floor manager. I then did a role play scenario to ensure i was comfortable on the phones. After this I headed home and received a phone call while still driving home being offered a position at CCS to begin the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What Iook for in a manager.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Companies (Woburn, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. After the initial interview, I had to drive to another city to pee into a cup for their drug test. Super fun and not demeaning at all...Who doesn't love peeing into cups to get a crappy 10/hr job that requires almost no skill?

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCS Companies (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2012.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. I say down with the call center supervisor and he was very honest about the job and employee expectations. He explained that it was a tough job and not for the faint of heart. They were honest about the bonus structure and honestly, I made a lot more than I expected once I became acclimated to the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a high volume of calls?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CCS Companies (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2009.

Interview

Application submitted via employment agency. Interviewed and later was offered position.