CCS Global Tech Entry Level SQL Developer Opening - SAN Diego, CA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CCS Global Tech

1 Interview Review

Entry Level SQL Developer Opening - SAN Diego, CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Sudden call from HR personnel. It's acceptable, as for me, but there is a problem with connection. HR person said "I will call you back," but it would be four hours later. That burned some of my interest of the company. In the phone interview, she asked some behavior questions about my past experiences and school projects. Close to the end, I was told to have a technical interview with Skype. However, I told her that I would be available the next Monday, but she ask me if I could do it the next day with a little bit forceful voice. Everything was set the next Skype interview.

At the time and date of the Skype interview, I waited over 20 minutes long for the interviewer. You know in college if a professor didn't show up for the first 15 minutes, the students can leave assuming the class was cancelled. The professional world is brutal. We, candidates, must be on time, but the interviewer can be that late, can't they? I can't tell them to give back some of my time. After 30 minutes, I sent an email of withdrawal to the interview process. This was not my first time seeing a bad management, but this IS a worst management that I have ever experienced.