CCS Global Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCS Global Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at CCS Global Tech

2.4

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was really nice. They ask you questions about your work experience and project you have done. You can also call anytime to ask questions and they are friendly to answer all of these questions

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First their would be a small phone talk about your background and then they will schedule a skype tech interview mainly about SQL queries. They will send you a pdf of Basic SQL Tutorial and it helps little. They basically asked questions about the basic database concepts and little about writing a query.
    And I failed in the interview. However they gave me another interview with the same person with the similarly questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference of UPDATE and ALTER?
      What is DBMS?
      What is a table? attribute?   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

-- First Round Phone Interview: self-introduction. Prior experience description. Concepts Check.
    -- Second Round Face to Face Interview: Scenario analysis. Writing Code. Discussed a lot about my personal experience in data engineering and data science area, such as tools, languages, system topologies, etc...

Interview Questions

• The ads and disad. of vertical table.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech in February 2014.

Interview

It was fast. The recruiter schedule an interview for me in a very fast way and she was very nice. But the working environment is not so good as I think. A little bit noisy there.

Interview Questions

• what is an execution tree?
      how to create a template in SSIS?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

simple questions about SQL

Interview Questions

• if you google SQL and understand the basic you should pass.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Interview

They implement a standard hiring process. Phone interview, face to face interview, and then face to face interview with management. As with any interview you should come prepared and dress professionally.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (Poway, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 round of interviews. First is a hr specialist Interview and tells you most things about this position. Second one is a screen test about Data Modeling data warehousing and sql programming. 3rd one is a technical hr Interview. He will ask you in more details. Once you clear all the 3 rounds of Interviews you can go ahead to TDP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

You will have 2 interviews over basic computer languages, depending on your position.

After second interview you will find out if you are accepted into the program or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not that bad as far as technical, just know the basics.   Answer Question

Contract states:

Upon joining CCS will be tied down with the company for the term of the contract.
     If you break the contract you are obligated to pay a certain percentage of $10,000 (depending on when you quit).

Your are not paid in between project.

This is a sub-contracting company, Your project can be located anywhere in the USA and the company does not cover any expenses.

There is no guarantee of 40 hours per week.

Database Developer Interview

Interview

Firstly, I introduce myself and then the recruiter introduce their plan about the accommodation,salary and so on. From that I know the CCS hire fresh IT graduates with a Bachelor's or above to train in a three month SQL Server Development course.Lastly, appointment the technically interview time.Overall the progress is friendly

Interview Questions

• not many technically question just talk about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCS Global Tech (Hartford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

They will asked about your experience related to programming and some basic sql knowledge. Like let you explain what is Join. what is sub clause. They will also ask what's your strength and what's your weakness to examine your communication skills.