CDC Public Health Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDC Public Health Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Public Health Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDC.

Interview

The employment process takes forever. The interview process was straightforward - typical questions. One person was very nice and the other was very stiff and hard to read.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with the job requirements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDC

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed as a CDC Public Health Associate for a conversion to a FTE position to continue at CDC after my 2 year fellowship. It was competitive - many of the PHAPs tried to convert to a FTE Public Health Advisor, but there are fewer positions than PHAPs. Interviews were different for each position. Most interviews had several rounds and were over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CDC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Friendly and professional with multiple questions and discussion of my skills and the requirements for the job. Review of my resume with specific questions about my experience and education. Questions about my style of communication. Opportunity to meet others on the team and brief tour of the office. Chance to ask my own questions and raise concerns about the work.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDC (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Be well prepared. It is a point based selection system. Make sure that you define your experience based on keywords of the job listing. If you are a veteran, you have better chances of getting the job.

Public Health Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDC in May 2010.

Interview

I first applied online by providing my resume and letter of interest. Then after several weeks, I heard back that my application had been recieved. I then had a brief 'screening' type phone interview. I was asked to complete another online application. Following that application I waited for almost three weeks, and was the contacted for final interview. After another three weeks I was called and informed that I would be offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations involved.