CDCNews Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDCNews (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick, to the point and effective. They want to see if you have underlying reasons to succeed and make money. They want to avoid hiring people looking to just collect the menial base salary. They also want to see that you can be resilient and not timid. This job takes guts and grit. If you are tenacious and want to make money, you will succeed and you will like this job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? They want to know that you are motivated to earn. Because only people who need to make a certain amount of money will be able to succeed through the grind this role requires.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CDCNews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDCNews (Vero Beach, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the company's recruiter for a 30-45 minute phone interview. From there I was interviewed with a Regional Manager and the Director of Sales. They asked STAR questions and general banter. One more 1:1 with the Regional Manager, a sit with current sales, drug test, and then the offer.

They did a thorough screening. My alma mater was even contacted to make sure I that's where I got my degree.

Interview Questions

• It's business-to-business sales. They'll ask you situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some room to negotiate, but the comp plan has changed completely since my hiring date.