CDI Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.4

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

Minimal interview since I was a returning employee. It was very relaxed with just the hiring manager interviewing me. No tough questions were asked and I was hired to produced work according to my experience level.

DOT Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was first conducted and at the end of that, this Human Resources person then asked if I could come in for an in-person interview the following week. At the in-person interview with a Human Resources Generalist and the Fleet Services Director.

Interview Questions

• If I tracked driver credentials in my current position?   1 Answer

New Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

CDI's recruiter reached out to me.
    After 2 phone interviews, I was told that since I'm not from US originally, I will be underperforming because I won't be able to talk to clients the way I'm supposed to talk.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had three phone interviews - one with the Recruiter, one with the Director and the last one with the CHRO. They were each about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How many reqs did you carry?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was very tedious considering the fact that you had an interview and then finally able to meet with the VP of sales and also the door and that is when they decided on whether or not to offer you a position or not

Interview Questions

• It was your typical give me a time when how would you handle this situation if   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Lithia Springs, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    Received a phone call from a recruiter that set up a phone interview
    After the phone interview i was sent to the client for a face to face
    I received confirmation that i was hired same day

Interview Questions

• What has been your primary focus in the supply chain field?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The internal recruiter contacted me first and asked no relevant questions - then another internal recrutier called me to have a basic screen (Opinion: The CDI internal recrutiers are completely clueless and RUDE. No follow up or follow through,) CDI seems to have no HUMAN in Human resources!
    Finally had interview with new VP in CA and she was eating food while interviewing me on the phone. Then after 2 phone interviews that I showed up for and was "blown off" - I finally spoke to the newly minted president ( who has only been there 1 year and a couple months) He told me that the company is basically tanking (down over 100 employees over the last year) and that this would be a "rebuild" and that it is like they are in start up mode with little structure and support -no phyiscal office space ( they have been around over 30 years) . He asked me 1 question only and said he was there to answer any questions I have -REALLY - A complete wast of time!

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (North Ogden, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

it took three days to confirm the actual interview date. After which I waited to the Friday before I started that I was to start work on Monday. this was after I informed my previous employer that I found a new job, and I had to call everyday to get an answer from anyone with any knowledge.

Interview Questions

• where I worked. if I knew hydraulic systems. personality questions. normal everyday interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

long and drawn out, I was not part of negotiations. however I did receive less than I was informed of what others received in this position.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDI Corporation.

Interview

3 phone interviews (one with a Recruiter, then fulfillment manager, then Vice President). 2 personality profile tests online. Then one final in person interview with a Sr Recruiter, tour, met the team.

Interview Questions

• They all asked me the same questions and followed a written questionnaire. They were Behavioral-based interviews. "Tell me about a time when you..."   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very easy. First some easy assesments online, next some very easy questions through phone and finally à f2f interview where you have to prépare à 10 minute pitch to sell yourself and some questions follow then. Ok expérience except that they were very unprofessional when making an offer. I had 1 hour to decide... very pushy, could not appreciate that at all.