CDI Corporation Interview Questions in Irvine, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

After broadcasting my profile on indeed and monster, a CDI rep. called me to come in for an interview. We did a little phone interview 1st, then I was asking in for an in-person at the place they are contracted with, and I also went for an interview for the same contracted company, but their other building a few miles away.

Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy but expected in the Aerospace industry. I first went through a telephone interview with the recruiter, who then passed my resume and results of the interview on to the Team Leader. I then received another telephone interview with him. After that, there were dozens of online electronic forms to complete for this Aerospace industry position, and TWO drug tests. One was for CDI, and the second was for Parker Aerospace. Parker has more stringent drug testing requirements than CDI.

Interview Questions

• The worst was my employment history. 10 years is required, and one of the places I used to work (in the electronics industry) no longer exists. The place was called Cherokee International.   1 Answer

Assembler/Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional process, with positive involvement from CDI human resources. Initial contact was made over the phone to schedule an interview. The interview was through the main corporation however CDI HR was involved throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions, basic questions in regards to previous work experience.   Answer Question