CDI Corporation Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDI Corporation Technical Support Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by in person, conference room with 1 person and another on speaker. A bit stiff in person, they really need good people and were clear they had several of the same positions to fill.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, nothing very technical. They'll want to know you know what an SLA is that you're extremely dependable. Nice people, seemed to be very educated. They won't want to discuss benefits or salary, that was clear from the get-go.   1 Answer

Paying well below industry minimum, as in roughly 10k below (as if we are still in the recession). In fact, I have never been offered such a low wage combined with poor benefits during the recession. It's a professional environment, they need quality people to grow, and I was surprised, especially when my experience combined with credentials (Certs, degree) didn't make a difference. Disappointing because I really liked them and had a good feel, definitely would have been a great fit.
Other companies have called since offering fair market wages, so hang in there if you're looking!

Other Interview Reviews for CDI Corporation

Technical Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDI Corporation in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, online test, then face to face with client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDI Corporation in April 2009.

Interview

Just used a bunch of technical jargon and said how I was a team player. Answered the old What is your greatest strength/weakness question. Easy to get in. The problem is that they were desperate to hire people because of turnover and a lack of very skilled people in the area. I wish I knew before taking the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength,   1 Answer
    • what is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically there was hardly any negotiation no matter how much experience you have. They only pay on what is assigned to a job description. They won't pay extra for experience.