CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

4 person loop, 4 hours.
    One covered CSS, had two assignments to test your CSS abilities.
    One covered JSON Objects, gave an assignment to create a live search over a JSON Object.
    One covered JavaScript, gave an assignment to change jQuery into native on an HTML button.
    One asked about how you do in certain situations, and about operational topics.

Interview Questions

• How would you help the dealers user experience in adding 3rd party vendors to their site?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Bhopal (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

firstly a aptitude test of 30 marks and technical test of 20 marks is there
    technical questions mostly focus on database and data structure and some c programming questions/
    then group discussion on "prohibition of liquor" the cdk guys are very cool.
    then a technical round and then hr round

Interview Questions

• 1. )WAP to find element such that there is one array containing 1-100 no and then a random no is picked up and array of size becomes 99 this 99 size array is passed to a function findElement it returns int and that 99 size array as argument?   Answer Question
    • 2.)WAP a program to reverese the order of words in an string for ex:- hello are u there
      then they want :- there u are hello
      Answer Question
    • 3.) oops concepts   Answer Question
    • 4)data structure ,time complexity is must   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I didn't make it far into the interview process. I was contacted by a corporate recruiter and the 1st question I was asked after "How are you?" was "What is your current salary" followed by "What do you want to make?"

I don't know about anyone else but I find this very off-putting and frankly rude. I've been asked this question before but maybe towards the end of an interview or at some other point in the interview process. To be asked this question as the 1st question is to me a red flag. It shows the company really isn't interested in hiring quality people. They are only interested in finding someone who is willing to work for a lower wage than they are worth. They immediately want to remove any negotiating power from their candidates.

I only made it a couple of more questions into the interview until the recruiter accused me of wasting her time because I didn't match the job description / wishlist 100%.

I don't expect I will be hearing back from CDK Global.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Sep 2, 2016 – Director Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. Establishing salary expectations is an important part of the process but I definitely agree this isn’t the first question we want you to hear.  As a result of your ... More

Account Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, online application, aptitude test, meeting with Director and Regional VP, Drug Screen, background check, credit check, job history validation. Took about 6 weeks from start to finish.!

Interview Questions

• Q: Why have you had 4 different jobs in the last 10 years?   Answer Question

May 26, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your interviewing experience with CDK Global! To clarify, CDK Global no longer drug tests and a credit check is not part of our background ... More

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global in December 2015.

Interview

Technical Interview
    Managerial Interview
    HR Round

Lack of explanation and feedback after the interview process.

A candidate really prepares for the interview and if he/she is not selected even after answering each and every question correctly wonders for a feedback!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Bhopa (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online Test
    GD
    TR1
    TR2
    HR1
    HR2
    Good company but very less hiring they just end up selecting only 1 candidate from our college. You need to prepare well for the company, specially data structures, DBMS, and atleast 1 coding language.
    GD was the main elimination round in this company but atlast also they selected only 1 candiate out of the 30 selected for GD

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First gave written technical test. Then first 1:1 round with technical guy for 1 hour & after that 2nd tech round with java architect for almost 2 hours. Started tech test on 10:00 AM and 2nd tech round completed on 2:30PM. After clearing these rounds HR told to wait for manager round, but I was on half day leave so had to leave at 2.30PM. HR told me to come again for manager round again. But even after 4 days didn't received any call from him. So I called him & then he told me that my my technical profile & knowledge is good but educational criteria does not match with company because I've done b.com & then MCA. Was HR sleeping while processing my profile? Most disappointing interview in 6.5 years of my professional experience. I wasted my half day for this interview & got very disappointed with HR's answer.....

Interview Questions

• All technical & logical questions, Core Java Concepts in deep, SQL, & Architect shown me the code in project & told me to explain the code.   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hungerford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hungerford, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, first stage interview with tech test, positive yet thorough questioning. Third stage with support management. A few tougher questions and a few repeated questions. Change of interview style. Would have preferred to meet management first. Would have saved me transport £.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your supervisor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a lot of people, but it was worth it! The different interviewers prepared me well for the start of building relationships within the company. This was a critical part of my success in the roles I have held.

Interview Questions

• if I had experience working with Executives. Also, how do I handle difficult terminations.   Answer Question

Jan 10, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post about your CDK interview experience! Glad it was a good experience and that you are part of the CDK family!

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Round 1. Online aptitude Test with almost 400 students.
    Round 2. Out of 400 hundred students, top 24 were shortlisted for the next round. Students were divided into 3 equal batches.
    Round 3.Out of 24, 12 students were selected for Technical round.
    Round 4. For senior Technical round 6 students selected.
    Round 5. HR interview.
    At the end of recruitment, 4 students were offered Job.
    Goodies such as selfie stick, shirt, notebook and a pen were given as a token of appreciation.

Interview Questions

• In a list of 500 elements search for the given element.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

A written test was there with aptitude ,reasoning and programming questions however the difficulty was of medium level . The students were then taken in a Group discussion and some went through the next stage .The next stage was 2 technical and 1 HR interview.