CDK Global Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDK Global Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a screening phone call from a HR recruiter, personality/skills test on-line, three 1:1 interviews with peer managers, 1:1 interview with Director, conversation with HR, and 1:1 interview with V.P. of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you did not follow the direction from senior management. What was the reason and what was the outcome.   1 Answer
  • Why should we hire you and what value do you bring to Cobalt?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. The HR recruiter gave me an idea of the salary range for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in October 2009.

Interview

Disorganized and chaotic. My gut told me that if the difficulty in scheduling the interview was reflective of what would it be like on the inside working for this manager. It may have been a one-off or perhaps just with this particular manager/recruiter combo.

I like the company and think they have a great future. Only wished this had turned our far differently than it had, but am grateful for the insight it offered.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone trying to usurp your control of X? Surprised in hearing this because it tells me could be lack of structure/protocol within the company. Not a lot of employees in the co.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was called for interview on a short notice and the interview was quite easy for me. It was more of trying to find answers to some of the problems they face rather than assessing how well the candidate fits for the role!!. It looks like they pretty much operate at a regional level and have a global presence so i would say it is not a truly global organisation.