CDK Global PowerSEO Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDK Global PowerSEO Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a PowerSEO / SEO Specialist II position at the Detroit office. I went through a recruiting agency. The experience at CDK seemed good - I enjoyed meeting the staff there and they seemed like great people to work with. However, I ended up turning it down due to lack of information on both ends. The recruiter never gave me benefits information for CDK Global. I got mixed answers about benefits and coverage. They also came back with more money when I declined, making me think they could've paid me a lot more. I believe that insurance is not great and you have to pay for parking. CDK Global only offers two work-from-home days per month after 6 months of employment (they thought, no one was sure) and with my schedule and the fact that SEO can be done independently and totally online I thought this was ridiculous. When I added up communing, paying for parking, uncertain benefits and uncertain pay it seemed like a bad strategic move.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the keyword planning tools you use?   Answer Question
  • How would you explain the benefits of an SEO strategy to a client?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

Feb 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent interview experience. I am very sorry to hear you didn't have that great of an experience working with a 3rd party recruitment... More

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied online for the job. I heard back from the recruiter a month later. I had a phone screen with her a week later. Then I did a phone interview with the two managers one week apart. Then I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember any. They were very typical questions of a SEO job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate relocation, but not salary.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Interviewed in January, wasn't hired til September, Way too long.

PowerSEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

About 4 interviews over a two month span. I did them over the phone, wasn't anything too difficult.