CDK Global Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDK Global Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

1.5

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Interviewing was conducted in a professional way and hiring process seemed really smooth. 8 interviews in a panel interview fashion, nothing too difficult. People were quite friendly. But this lasted only until they gave the offer. One of the worst experiences negotiating an offer. All they throw at you in every email are the details of the benefits which you get at every other firm. Thats it, nothing else. HR will lowball you to an extent that you will feel totally surprised and annoyed.

Inspite of acknowledging the expectation during the informational interview, they changed the role's level midway through the process without prior intimation and lowered the salary range. They don't even believe in making a counter offer in spite of the fact that you have another offer that pays far better than them. I felt it was a waste of time going through all the process.

Interview Questions

Lowball offer

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oulu (Finland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Oulu (Finland)) in March 2013.

Interview

Meeting with the HR to discuss about profile and personal interest - A lot of questions about background but low focus on technical - a second meeting with manager and a final one with local general manager.

Interview Questions