CDK Global Software Applications Engineer IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Applications Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

After initially being contacted by an internal recruiter, I went through two rounds of phone interviews, each with different individuals. This lead to my acceptance as a candidate for an in-person interview, for which Cobalt flew me out to Seattle from the Midwest US. I stayed overnight and, though unable to enjoy most of the sights and sounds of the area, it was a pleasure just to look out the 8th floor lobby windows over Puget Sound on the surprisingly beautiful, sunny day of my interview.

The in-person interview involved multiple rounds, each with a different interviewer or pair from various levels of the senior development staff. Questions asked hit all across the spectrum and touched on much of what I had learned through both experience and education.

Interview Questions

• As my interview was several years ago already, I don't recall the details of the questions asked very much. However, there was one that touched on several advanced topics in JavaScript, particularly including closures, prototypal inheritance.   Answer Question