CDM Smith Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CDM Smith

1.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Albany, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I initially came into contact with them at our college's career fair. They then emailed me asking to interview in person at the Albany, NY office (closest to my school). The interviews were standard, no technical questions. Just questions about my past experiences and my familiarity with certain AutoCAD products. I had interviews with 3 people, and was out in 3 hours.

They were really nice there, and I enjoyed the small office feel of the company. Business casual work environment, friendly people, etc. Seemed like a very traditional engineering consulting company. The satellite offices operate almost as their own entities, so it really depends on what office you end up at.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, just about my past experiences and whether their kind of products interest me.   Answer Question

I received another offer for much better compensation, location, and projects.

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter and after a quick phone screen I was flown out to Boston for an in person interview. The interview was part of some sort of hiring spree, lasted about 30-45 minutes and consisted of very few questions. It was mostly two of their engineers telling me things about themselves and asking the occasional behavioral question. This was supposedly the deciding interview for being hired. It was odd, I wasn't sure what exactly they were looking for, I'm not sure they did either.

Interview Questions