CDM Smith Environmental Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDM Smith Environmental Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDM Smith

2.2

Environmental Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume, was contacted by their HR, and then scheduled for an in-office interview. Receptionist was very nice and offered me something to drink (hot tea, coffee, or water) while I waited. I had multiple 1:1 conversations with both junior and senior staff and at the end they took me to lunch. Everyone was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the HR rep located at Cambridge. HR was very helpful and scheduled an interview inside the week. At the KC office, the interview consisted of a 1:1 with the Principal and a combined 1:3 interview with the other folks you would work with. Very helpful in providing insight into what exactly the job would entail. Discussed experience and on- hand project skills. Also provided info on the kinds of projects the office works with on a regular basis. This was followed by questions about experience with wastewater treatment and design experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals 5 years from now ? Do you prefer team based work or individual minded exercises?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

An employee asked me to interview with them because he liked one of my projects. I attended the 4 hour interview, and spoke with HR briefly. I didn't get the job. The other candidate was a masters student with yearS of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview for a position in FL . The interviewer was located at their headquarters in Boston. She was very friendly and quick to reply via email to set up the interview. The phone interview was very short, maybe 10 mins and she just asked general questions.