CDM Smith Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDM Smith Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDM Smith

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied, which was a fairly standard procedure. Delighted to receive an email requesting dates and times to schedule a phone interview. Responded promptly with the requested information, and received no further communication, even after a follow up email reiterating my interest in the position.

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDM Smith.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. They contacted me via email at 7am stating I must immediately contact the interviewer via google hangout or email him to reschedule my interview(which was never scheduled in the first place). Then I did contact the interviewer, it ended up being an instant messaging interview. Despite knowing this was not professional I continued in hoping this was legitimate. The position I applied for was at the Virginia Beach location, but in the interview was a remote position. The interview lasted an hour and was offered the position via instant message on google hangout 30min later. I was sent an offer of employment contract that was poorly written and again raising many red flags. He explained I would receive a form of payment to buy my necessities for my at home office to begin training the following week. I tried to contact HR, Recruiting team, as well as head of recruiting to report this as a spam or verify if this is the way they do things. I would get a human then be forwarded to a voicemail where they would contact me later. All the while I am receiving emails from the interviewer. I am not responding as I am aware this is a scam or they don’t have good business practices. I received an obvious fake check for a large amount. Not only does it have a signature of someone I have not had contact with, it has multiple addresses, they misspell my name multiple times. Overall I do not appreciate the run around since I am simply trying to report the scam, but again maybe it is just their negligent way of handling potential candidates.

Interview Questions

CDM Smith Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this situation to our attention. The experience you described is unfortunate and in no way reflects our commitment to the candidate experience throughout... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview then was brought in for an in person interview with the design manager and designers. It was thorough and professional. It seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work history, employment designs, to go through my portfolio of work, etc.   Answer Question