CDM Smith Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDM Smith Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at CDM Smith

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDM Smith in November 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter the day after I applied to the position. We had a great conversation. She asked about my current job and what I was looking for in my next position. She asked my availability for the following week to come in for an in-person interview. I met with 7 people and had one phone interview at the end. Everyone was very nice and on time for the interviews. They do a benefits overview in the beginning of the interview process, which I think was very helpful and considerate. I was made an offer the following day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Everyone one asked about my current job situation. I was asked a lot of the same questions. What I was looking for in my next job, what I looked for in a manager, how I managed my time, my proficiency in Microsoft office, how I would handle an overloaded schedule, etc. Can you think of a time when you made a mistake in your work and how you handled that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No price negotiation for me, but I know they do negotiate salaries in certain situations.

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

I received a call from HR, was asked a serious of telephone interview style questions. Invited in for a final interview. Interview was good. Met with 5-6 people of different backgrounds and levels. Offer made within 1 week of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a sustainable company? Why or why not?   Answer Question