CDM Smith Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDM Smith Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at CDM Smith

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief interview consisting of phone interview then an in person. The process was simple. I applied online. Human resources contacted me. I interviewed with the hiring managers. The hourly salary compensation was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online via the company website and was shortlisted for a phone interview. A week later I was asked to come to Houston for a personal interview. Interview was for an hour and was conducted by two professionals. I was given an offer letter a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was non negotiable

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDM Smith.

Interview

Initially spoke to the internship coordinator located at the Boston headquarters. Had an in-person interview with 4 members of the company. Talked about my resume and my previous work experience. Total time was about an hour and a half. Spoke to each person for roughly 30-40 minutes. Finished with a tour of the office where I was able to meet other people who worked there.

I interviewed pretty late in the game, so I was offered the position within the next week.

Interview Questions

• Are you considering graduate school?
      What was your previous internship?
      Are you organized?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDM Smith in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was pleasant and welcoming. I had the opportunity to share my experiences and skills, and got to meet other employees. The interviewing process was professional and structured, but there was room to ask questions.