CDM Smith Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDM Smith Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CDM Smith

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Cambridge, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

In person interview went well. Interviewer seemed to know the company and position well.

I did end up taking the job and have regretted it ever since. If you are a new grad, spend some time here and you'll learn "what not to do" to take to a better firm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past project, your role and how you were rated. What were your biggest challenges.   Answer Question

Negotiation

willing to negotiate.
As said earlier, this is not the firm that it was sold to be, if you are 10+ years of experience, don't bother wasting your time.

Other Interview Reviews for CDM Smith

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Process was professional, efficient and straight forward. There was not a panel interview, which does not allow for much one-on-one interaction, but a series of interviewees whom were able to ask direct and follow up questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDM Smith (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in January 2014.

Interview

They have three Interview levels: The project manager level, the business management level and the country manager level. All this are informal interviews. They are very nice and project the image of an internationalcompany.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your achievements , failures and future interest. -Why do you want to get a new job?.   Answer Question