CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Food Demonstrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Food Demonstrator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

Interview

There really was no interview, when i went to turn in application she looked at it for about a minute and asked me when I could start. That was it, most simplest interview ever

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CDS (Club Demonstration Services)

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (South Jordan, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by the manager. She was very nice. She and I got along right off the bat. Unfortunately, when she moved, she was replaced by someone who seemed to want power and didn't care about keeping someone who could sell out the product by getting people to buy it.

Interview Questions

• Do you like talking with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Laguna Niguel, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I walked into the office, submitted my resume and talked to the manager directly and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no degotiation was offered good pay from the beginning

Anonymous Employee in Lantana, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Lantana, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee so I was pretty locked in. Took one phone call and one early morning meeting with manager. Did the paper work. First two days you just hang out with someone experienced then you get your first cart. For awhile the demos they give you are pretty simple then progress to harder more involved ones.

Interview Questions

• My interview was straight forward. He pretty much saw my resume called me, asked if I would be interested.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He simply told me the pay and I said fine.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was really easy and fast.

Interview Questions

• what experience have I had with demos before?   Answer Question
    • They asked me to demonstrate a product right in the spot.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no opportunity for negotiation.

Food Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) in October 2009.

Interview

I was given a phone interview then hired right away. Almost as if they were desperate to hire people. Then I was given a drug test. The hiring process was almost a joke. ANYONE can work there. Some people they hire are pretty questionable.