CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDS (Club Demonstration Services) Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Murray, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

There really was no interview process I filled out a application took a drug test and passed. Renee is a friend of my mom and my aunt Paulette works there. I had the job before I walked through the door.

Other Interview Reviews for CDS (Club Demonstration Services)

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

Pretty generic and easy. They ask basic question and your transportation. By the way, they don't give out money for transportation. There's is a background check and oral marijuana test after the interview if you passed. They act like the job is hard to obtain, when it is very easy. Passing out samples is not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• how would you react if you got into a fight with an employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Kennewick, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and simple. Informal.
    My new manager was very nice and detailed in all the things she needed me to complete durning employment and stressed the need for comfortable shoes. All in all it wwas a great comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 6 hour shifts on your feett 90% to 100% of the time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Manchester, MO).

Interview

Applied online on their web site.
    Received a telephone call to come in for an interview.
    Had set up date and time for the interview.
    Went to interview at Costco Warehouse.
    Interviewed by CDS Sales Manager.
    Asked if had food handling experience, if not, they will train.
    Given a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you or have you had food handling experience?
      Are you willing to take a drug test?
      Are you available to work the days and hours and shifts available on a day to day basis?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Watch some videos and take a quiz and then he gives you a tour. After that he ask a few questions about your background but not a hard job to do. It was an interview with two managers

Interview Questions

• How do you know how to sell?
      What's your background ?
      Sell me this water bottle
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Four other candidates plus me. Round robin stock questions asked in all retail interview settings. Given a spit based drug test with immediate results.....so much more dignified than the old school pee tests! I think the "interview" is actually your first few weeks when they observe your on the job performance.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer gave me a product to "demo." I read the label and did an improv spiel about it. He asked about a difficult situation and how I handled it and other stock questions to which I gave stock answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Silverdale, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for an in-person interview with Josh and was asked about basic food handling and safety. Interviewed on proper communication with customers. Asked how to setup a sales pitch for demo.

Interview Questions

• What is the ServSafe temp for raw chicken?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services).

Interview

Went in to Costco 4th Avenue and asked to talk to "Athena". She gave me an application that I filled out in the store. The application still asks about criminal history which is not the current law. Gave me an interview on the spot as well as a drug test. I passed and was hired that day. Training began a week later. Paid training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to solve a difficult problem and how did you do it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was told what the pay would be. $11.00 for p/t work (20 hours).

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very casual basically just asked me my experience and if I knew how to sell and cook. Such as what sales experience or what my experiences were. Also if I knew hot to cook and what do I cook. Including what kitchen items I use regularly.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDS (Club Demonstration Services) (Manassas, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick, short little test to make sure you can sell products. The test was a one on one with the manager and you had to try and sell the product to her using product info, ect.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had difficulty on a project or task   1 Answer