CDS Global Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDS Global Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CDS Global

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Harlan, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDS Global (Harlan, IA) in August 2018.

Interview

Receive a call from Human Resources to schedule an interview. One on one interview with hiring manager. Questions could be difficult for someone with limited experience. Situational and behavioral questions. Two weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
  • Describe what customer service means to you.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you turned an unhappy customer into a delighted customer.   Answer Question
  • What appeals to you about this role specifically?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict with another co-worker?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDS Global

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

After looking over my resume, I had the opportunity to sit with a skilled employee and listen in to their phone conversation with a customer. After that, I sat back with the interviewer and we ran over what I had heard and any questions or concerns regarding that. It ended with demonstrating my ability to "sell" them a pen to demonstrate any sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you please try to sell me this pen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CDS Global (Des Moines, IA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online. Was called the next day to schedule a typing test and screening interview with Human Resources. A couple days later, they called to schedule another interview with the department supervisor.
    Then I was contacted with a contingent offer, based on passing a Company physical. An appt was scheduled for the physical. After a couple of days I was contact with the offer, hourly pay rate, selection of schedule and training time and dates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my work schedule. The hourly pay rate was non-negotiable. No advice to others, my experience was what I expected and very positive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS Global.

Interview

Had my interview, the process was really easy, going to the nurse tomorrow, and starting training on March 24.

Anonymous Employee in Boone, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDS Global (Boone, IA).

Interview

It's pretty simple. You take the typing test, which is quick and easy. If you pass, you then take your interview with a member of Human Resources. They ask basic questions and go over your work history. If they are interested in you, you will then immediately have an interview with your department manager (if they are available). If all goes well, you receive a call from them soon.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember...but they are very basic questions. A question that is always important to get right in case if any employer asks is "What is your greatest weakness?"   1 Answer