CDW Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDW Product Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter by email in two days. I was asked to answer some additional questions via email. Later she called and we quickly spoke over the phone about my background. Afterward, she wanted me to continue on with another phone interview with a manager for the following week.

The second call with the manager was more technical and he asking about specific examples from prior experiences. The call was very conversational and enjoyable. The feedback from the phone interview was positive and was asked to interview in person at the Vernon Hills Office. The interview were scheduled two week after my last call.

I met with three senior people from three different department that the PM role would be working with. Each meeting was 45 minutes long. The interviews were more relating past experience to their current processes and technical. I was asked to played out a couple of project management scenarios. Currently they are moving away from a Waterfall methodology to more of an Agile approach, so many of their questioning was center around processes. Interview seem to have gone well. Feedback was positive.

However, after waiting for about two weeks since the in person interview, I was told the position was placed on hold until the next year, as they wanted to fill the senior role prior to hiring this role.

Overall the interview process is smooth, however there is a need to followup with HR, as it could be long extended periods of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Typical question, nothing atypical. Was asked to what I don't like about the website. How could we change it and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CDW

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Vernon Hills, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Met with with HR person and person I would work. Last interview with with CFO who I did not "click" with.

Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first one was a phone screen. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally, I did an in person panel interview with multiple people from the team that lasted about 90 minutes. The whole process from start to finish took about a month and a half.