CDW Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDW Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDW (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

After filling out the online application for sales manager, I was given an aptitude test. I received a mail asking for a convenient time to arrange a phone interview. Several minutes into the interview I was informed that the position was for entry level sales and if I would be alright with a starting salary of $ 32.000.

Interview Questions

• Would I be alright with a starting salary of $ 32.000.   1 Answer

The salary for a 50 year old person with 30 years of successful experience should be 3-4 times higher and given my skill set have a competitive bonus plan.

Other Interview Reviews for CDW

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDW (Chicago, IL).

Interview

For the SM role you apply internally to our Leadership Academy first. One accepted you then apply for any SM positions that open up through out the company. You will meet with a panel for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you set challenging goals for yourself and what you did to achieve them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW (New Haven, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR representative. Call went very well. The HR person told me that I would be recommended for the next interview. I was told that there would be a follow up interview with the hiring manager. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. The person took a lot of time answering my questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Was very short and seems to hire anyone and see who works out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDW (Herndon, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview that took roughly 20 minutes. This interview was extremely easy and the recruiter was very nice. If the phone interview goes well, they ask you to come into the office for a 1-1 interview. This actually means an interview with the two managers you will be working under. This interview takes about 45 minutes. The questions are standard behavioral and situation based questions. Overall, the interviewing process is pretty easy if you prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you can't get a hold of an important client on the phone and could not travel to the client either?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring/interview experience is dependent on the role you are applying for, but in general, it very comprehensive and handled very professionally. CDW Talent Acquisition team members make this process a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. Typical Leadership, Coaching, Mentoring questions. also, be prepared to provide sales metrics from past experiences. And CDW specific experiences are also important.

Interview Questions

• Present a business plan. not question #1, but one of the most important parts of the interview   Answer Question