CEB Account Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Account Administrator Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter after seeing the job posted on my university's career site and within a week I was called about setting up an interview. The interview was pretty easy and they 2 PSMs that interviewed me were great. They asked a series of behavioral and situational questions where I would have to tell them about a problem I had, what I did to fix it, how I overcame the problem, and the outcome. Pretty standard stuff. Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specifically weird or hard questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Applied online then recieved an initial phone call and was invited to go onsite for second interview. Went for the second interview where there was two rounds, one with my "manager" and the next was with the actual director of the team I would be working with. Notified me be the end of the week .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in December 2013.

Interview

They first show you around one of the 2 buildings. They then give you a behavioral interview where you are asked multiple questions. Very nice people, great interview process

Interview Questions

• All questions are related to your work background and how you solve certain problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

The entire interview process is long and tedious. I originally interviewed for another position -- had a phone interview and took the information analysis test and personality test -- and then didn't hear back for weeks. After almost a month, they extended the offer to interview for the Account Administrator position instead. I had another phone interview and then an in-person panel interview. They asked me to go over my resume and then asked about 6 behavioral questions. The interview was about an hour long. About a week later, I heard back from the recruiter that they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to learn a new product or process in order to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Account Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEB in December 2011.

Interview

The phone interview involved various questions about my past employment history and my skill set. I was also asked situational questions to see how I would react under pressure. The online assessments were fairly simple, but somewhat time consuming. The panel interview was an hour long and was similar to the phone interview, but more targeted on why I was interested in working for CEB.