CEB Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Account Director Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB in June 2009.

Interview

It was a quick and efficient process. 1 screening by a recruiter. A cognitive test and a personality test. 1 interview by the hiring manager. Offer. I've learned - in retrospect - that CEB has a pretty unique culture, so the testing is important to make sure there is a fit.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions - since it wa a sales role - were stories on wins I was most proud of and how I handled difficult customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They low-balled me at first. In the screening call, I had said what my salary and commission expectations were and the recruiter said that was fine/doable. The offer was $15k below the high end of my range and $10k below the low end of the range. I asked that they split the difference on my base salary (add $12,500 to the offer) and they did.

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Houston, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

Fine worked mostly through a recruiter.

Interview Questions

After reading all the negative posts, I am glad I am not working for this company! I took another position instead.