CEB Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Account Manager Interview Questions

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I had a quick 15 minute interview and it was pretty simple. Most of the questions were behavioral and some H.R questions. The interviewer was very nice. I did have to take a online personality test as well as a critical thinking test before I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

phone x2, then in person. met with 5 people. good experience all around, through completely normal. for a best practices company, i would think they had a really smart cool process.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions, be prepared to give real life examples that help explain the positive behavior. I interviewed with three different people, all were fairly nice and none of the interviews were that tough if you prepared properly.

Interview Questions

• Just look up behavioral questions Account Manager and you should be able to find some examples   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I was qualified for the position but the only thing that seemed to matter was whether I had business to business sales experience. I have many years of sales experience (non-retail) but that wasn't good enough. The interview was effectively over after I told them that I had no business to business sales experience. Don't waste your time applying for this position unless you have this specific skill set. You will be very quickly disqualified otherwise.

Interview Questions

• What is your specific business to business sales experience?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was over the phone with someone in the recruiting department. They called and set up a time to talk within a week of me submitting my resume online. The interviewer was smart and enthusiastic and indicated that she would contact me again if I would be considered for the position. I received a call and came into the office for a second interview. I met with two different people at the interview. They were both very intelligent and prepared. They asked a lot of thought provoking questions and were definitely focused on the behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a question about what was the best class I took during college. That threw me off because at the time I had been out of school for over a year and had another job before interviewing for this one and did not anticipate many questions about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a "moving bonus" which helped encourage me to accept this position at the time.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the position through the company website and was contacted within a week to schedule a phone screen with a recruiter. The recruiter sent the link to an assessment to complete online.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - strengths/ weaknesses/ tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter a couple of times who then arranged for me to take an online test. After I passed, she arranged an interview with the hiring manager and the hiring manager's boss. After the initial interview, I was given feedback and was given an offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficult questions, was required to write a few responses to behavioral questions and essentially expounded on them during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate too much, but wish I had. I am working harder than I have in a long time for about $20k less.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CEB (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, intense and mind numbing. Phone screening looking for specific traits that a sales oriented. Led first by recruiter that is typically very junior...then by sales leaders who are simply looking for motivation.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem being managed by a woman?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA).

Interview

2 phone interviews then take online IQ test. If you pass the test they'll invite you in for a panel meeting. The meeting lasts about 1hr and based upon the STAR technique. If they like you you'll get an offer within 24hrs.

Interview Questions

• none, just have an example (real or fake) about how you handled every type of sales situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a director. I was contacted almost immediately to set up a phone interview which consisted of very basic behavioral questions. It was about 30 minutes in length. I was then directed to take 2 online assessments: one skills and one personality. About a week after completing those I was contacted to set up a face to face interview approximately one week later. I arrived and was interviewed by 2 directors of different divisions. The interview was, again, largely behavioral. Questions consisted of "Tell me about a time when...." what did you do, and what was the outcome. The interviewers were quite friendly and personable. I did not receive an offer, but was informed via phone call in a short amount of time (2 days)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate client. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult or unusual request from a client. What did you do?   Answer Question