CEB Administrative Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Administrative Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Administrative Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

CEB usually has more than one person sitting in on the interview at a time. You will most likely meet with multiple people at different times. Expect 2-3 different interview session.
Be prepared to answer situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions are standard situational questions.
    Ex: Give an example of when you had to complete a project with a tight deadline?
    1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate but I should have. Someone else who came after me negotiated so if they tell you the rate is set, it is negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Very long phone interview with three CEB HR people. No response heard afterwards at all.

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Found out about the position on a jobs board, and applied directly through the company's online system. Arranging a time for a phone interview took a while, going between several people and waiting for days for a reply. When the phone interview was meant to happen, the interviewer forgot to call me, and my reminder via email was not responded to. Got a lacklustre apology later, arranged another interview, and the interviewer was 10mins late in calling without an apology (fair enough that earlier interviews go over, but an acknowledment would have been nice). Did something I'd never usually do and pulled myself out of the application process.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for them?   1 Answer