CEB Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

CEB Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

Updated Feb 13, 2017

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I only got the initial phone interview which consisted of highlighting points on my resume and 3 behavioral type interview questions. The interviewer was a very nice woman. I did not get a second interview. I did not use glassdoor!

Interview Questions

• How are you able to interact with a diverse groups of people?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 2 weeks later for the 1st round phone interview. The phone interview consisted of classic behavioral questions. There were a lot of scenario based questions based upon your leadership, work ethic, work organization, and teamwork capabilities. The interviewer was pleasant, but she expressed at the end of the interview they were only looking for immediate hires at this time. When I applied, I had thought I had applied to a summer position. She told she enjoyed our conversation and wanted me to get back to her in 3 weeks. I followed up several times and got no response. While the interviewer was kind during the interview, it was rude not to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed, and walk me through the steps you took to recover.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an overall easy process. Ask simple questions such as who you were what school you go to. Also ask for personality type questions along with scenarios. The lady was very nice and engaging. It is important to know different aspects about the company as that is one of the questions they will ask. Also it is important to know why you want that certain position and why CEB would be a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Thought it was average.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a behavioral interview followed by another case interview and behavioral interview. I remember the case interview being much easier than I expected, while the behavioral was a tad more difficult. When applying for this position in particular, I would suggest coming up with very specific examples where you used quantitative reasoning to solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use quantitative reasoning to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 4 interviews in total. One preliminary phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. That interview was about the position itself, what salary I might expect, previous experience, very basic but nice interview. Then I was selected for 3 more interviews that would determine if I was given the actual position. The first of the 3 interviews was in person with the person I would be working under. That lasted for about 45min-1hr. The next was a phone interview lasting another 30 minutes. The last interview was in person and took another 30minutes.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had several rounds of interviewing, including two behavioral interviews and a case study. Case study wasn't too bad- the question was a standard case study question about improving sales. Behavioral was standard as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used analytical data to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate- they sent me a contract and I signed

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very smooth professional inteview process. I especially liked the fact that the hiring manager was in touch with me through the hiring process anticipating the potential questions. Very friendly and attentitive attitude, which minimized your stress and lets you show your professinal skills at your best.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks for an email and then it was followed by a phone interview. The person who I interview with was very pleasant, and answered all my questions regarding pay, vacation time, religious holiday etc. The questions that were asked were very general questions, for example, what would I contribute to the company, where do I see myself within the next 2 years.

Interview Questions

• what would I contribute to the company, where do I see myself within the next 2 years?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I was qualified for the position but the only thing that seemed to matter was whether I had business to business sales experience. I have many years of sales experience (non-retail) but that wasn't good enough. The interview was effectively over after I told them that I had no business to business sales experience. Don't waste your time applying for this position unless you have this specific skill set. You will be very quickly disqualified otherwise.

Interview Questions

• What is your specific business to business sales experience?   Answer Question

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of phone; Two rounds of face-to-face
    Panel interview asking different questions regarding my research interest and future possible works. Most of time people were introducing themselves and their work. Very polite and professional people to work with.