CEB Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Associate Director Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Entire process took 6+ weeks. After applying online, received email communication requesting phone screening interview w/HR rep. Was referred to another HR rep, who took 2+ weeks to coordinate a 2nd phone interview. 2+ weeks later, scheduled for 2 back-to-back 1:1 interviews. 2+ weeks after interview, received email that was no longer being considered for position.
HR reps were very encouraging, staff were not. Instead of a "let's learn more about you and see if this is a good fit" feel, it was much more, "Why are you here".

Interview Questions

• We are considering expanding our overseas operations. Where should we go, and why.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2008.

Interview

Phone screen

TOUGH online assessment

interview with 3 people live, each with their own set of questions.

offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nasty - they played hardball. I was ready to walk until they came through at the 11th hour with what I wanted. This was a small glimpse of what life was to be like at CEB.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview for an hour. then in person - it was 3 hours. First was Sales Proficiency (examples of when you showed X skill), then second half was role play

Interview Questions

• Give us an example you taught a customer something about their business?   Answer Question