CEB Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a typical interview asking situational questions and about my background.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems that you see yourself running into with this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Standard phone interview with someone in HR who was probably 2 years out of school and was looking for certain buzzwords. Standard questions. She was unable to answer ANY of my questions about the position. Literally not a single one. Yet she was the gatekeeper to the next round in the process. Maddening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with HR rep and was fairly conversational followed by another phone interview with the director of IT.
    Questions during second round interview were mostly based on the business analyst role relating back to my past work experiences

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in June 2008.

Interview

After getting through a phone screening. there was a one-day interview consisting of 4 one-hour interviews. One Behavioral/Experience, One graph analysis interview, One case interview consisting of 3 cases, and One "Provide expertise on a subject of your choice" interview.

Interview Questions

• Case question: a researcher has developed a drug capable of effectively treating colon cancer in laboratory mice, should the researcher sell the research rights for $10 million or should he retain the rights to his discovery.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation