CEB Graduate Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Graduate Business Development Associate Interview Questions

3.5

Graduate Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, online tests, interview at office.
Interview is competency based and looks at how driven you are, then you have to pretend you are cold calling an executive and they look at how you pitch CEB.
2 friendly interviewers and everyone I came across at CEB was friendly.
I declined offer due to role being predominantly cold calling.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Graduate Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Went through a recruitment agency with whom i had already had interviews and competency based interviews with to be on their books. Had to take the Hogan test before being offered an interview, which is standard practice and consists of questions about yourself. This is a psychometric test that you cannot cheat on to guage whether your attitude consists with that of the company.

Then i had a formal face to face interview after i passed the hogan test. This consisted of asking me to detail myself to them in a concise way. What i knew about the role i was applying for, What i knew about CEB as a company. Then there were competancy based questions including, how well i work in a team and how i have built credibility as a person. There were also other questions about my CV. Finally there was a role play where i had to "sell" the company to a CEO of a company and deal with their rejection.

Interview Questions

• The roleplay was the most difficult area of the interview (the other questions are standard interview)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruitment agency did it for me