CEB Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied for the research internship position. It was pretty rigorous compared to other interview processes I had been through, but not bad overall. There was a phone interview with the recruiter, an online assessment, and then two Skype interviews with full time staff (one behavioral and one case). Everyone was very nice and I enjoyed meeting the people there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a business trend, and the pros and cons of that trend   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely nice and answered every question each step of the way. There was first an informational interview in person for 30 minutes (on campus recruiting), followed by a phone interview (30 min), a written submission answering three scenario questions/relevant experience, finally ending with two skype interviews for about an house. The questions asked were mostly behavioral with many follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have that will benefit CEB.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an overall easy process. Ask simple questions such as who you were what school you go to. Also ask for personality type questions along with scenarios. The lady was very nice and engaging. It is important to know different aspects about the company as that is one of the questions they will ask. Also it is important to know why you want that certain position and why CEB would be a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Thought it was average.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in April 2009.

Interview

I applied to CEB for an internship through my schools online recruiting service. I was selected for a phone interview, which lasted about 30-40 minutes and was just walking through my resume and asking behavioral/experience questions. For the second round I was emailed a 20 page study of the wine industry, which I had to read, and write a 2 page summary on - I believe I was given about five days to complete this, with a time limit though. I was flown to the DC office for a third round in-office interview. In the morning we sat through presentations about the company and internship position and a one on one informal discussion with an employee. We had the opportunity to have lunch with more members of the office before our case study one on one interview, which I bombed, and thus was not given an offer. Overall it was a good experience, and definitely a great learning experience for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Pick two things off of your resume to highlight.   Answer Question
    • Based on your academic background, why Corporate Executive Board?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

round 1 -oral communication skills test
    round 2 - written communication skills test
    round 3- technical test
    round 4- final hr round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Knowing more about you.
    We want to learn more about your background and personal experiences to see how and where you might fit in at CEB.
    Understanding how you solve problems.
    Working with your interviewer, you’ll analyze a case study and develop solutions to the client challenge it poses. The case will typically be based on a real BCG project, giving you insight into what it’s like to work here. Often, there are no right or wrong answers; instead, we’re evaluating your thinking process, strategic skills, and ability to make a strong case for your recommendations.
    Answering your questions.
    This is your chance to ask questions about working at BCG, including your interviewer’s personal experiences. Come prepared. Our interviewers will evaluate your ability to listen and communicate effectively, and whether you present yourself positively and persuasively. We value intellectual curiosity and creative thinking. Sometimes, though, we just want to find out what it would be like to spend a week on the road with you—so it’s best to simply be yourself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEB in May 2010.

Interview

Internship

Interviews
    -Phone interview - primarily fit questions, very relaxed
    -Writing assessment - case based to test your ability to write logically and to understand the case given
    -On-site interview - case and fit, great opportunity to learn more about CEB, its people, and its culture

People/Culture
    -Fantastic working environment
    -Great, smart people
    -Large reach into the C suite, great exposure to CxO's

Overall
    Process was a bit slow and not transparent at times, but recruiters were very open to chat if asked