CEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Keswick, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Keswick, VA).

Interview

Interview process was overall a good experience. I met the recruiter at my college career fair. After having a good interaction I received a first round interview with the same lady I met at the career fair. The first round was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The second round was a Skype interview with two managers. The second round was more difficult, and consisted of more technical questions such as “what does the company do”. The process took about 3 weeks.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I connected with a recruiter over LinkedIn, we had two phone interviews. First one was a simple touch base, but the second was an in-depth interview with some pretty tough questions.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair, and scheduled a quick 30 minute call. Went over my experience, and the job role to make sure it was a good fit. Received feedback, and then was sent to another recruiter for a longer behavioral interview, again by phone. The next step was an in person/video interview, but I didn't take that step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Oxford, OH).

Interview

difficult to get phone interview set up. was ignored for about 2.5 weeks before finally getting it set up. it was frustrating to not know how they felt about me.

Interview Questions

• about diversity and how i have dealt with it in my life   Answer Question
    • how i handled a situation where someone didn’t agree with a recommendation i had   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

This is mainly an internal hiring process. The best way to move into this role is to start in an entry role and communicate with folks around the office and get a feel for the work. Be very open to relocation and changing practices.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEB in October 2017.

Interview

A phone call where I was asked to run down my resume, then behavioral type questions, and finally a chance to ask questions about the job. Overall, a simple, easy flowing interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced an obstacle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you pursuaded someone to do something they originally did not want to do   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I applied online and they reached out via email. I went through the process all the until the final interview, where it came down to me and one other candidate.

I was good about keeping in contact with HR, but they were terrible letting me know about the status I was in. I had to put my insecurities aside to email and check in a couple times weeks after they said they would get back to me.

In the end, I was left hanging with not even a rejection email that I didn't get the position finally.

If you can separate your feelings of rejection, then apply. I think it's a bit sad to not let a candidate know they didn't get the job, especially after going through 3-4 interviews. I was invested in the company and this position, so it was a bit disappointing to not even hear back after being so personable in previous contact.

Commercial Coordinator Interview

Interview

Long. I was asked to apply for multiple positions and some even across the country when I said I was not open to relocating. After being told I received the job I waited 3 weeks and heard nothing after multiple attempts for more information. Found out that job was axed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a personal situation that had to do with diversity.   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Terrible. So robotic versus trying to actually know the person and their background & how it relates to the role. They did not provide tools when asked to help prep for meeting, managers were not prepared and seemed scattered. Mostly read from their laptops versus actually having a conversation.

Note to management - giving someone 45 minutes to prep for a presentation is not normal. Most organizations give the details for the presentation at least 24 hours in advance so the candidate can prep and really show how they would present versus being put on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to figure out what a client's concerns were without them telling you?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Friendly and organized interview process. Recruiters have good control of the process and flow of interaction. They did good job of describing the roles and responsibilities of the position and were prepared to answer detailed questions.