CEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2018

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

There are a lot of rounds and essays. They're fairly easy questions and everyone is super nice. My recruiter even offered to help review essays. You are given a choice to go business dev or account management.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter after applying online on their website. Then had a hour long phone interview with 2 commercial support managers via HireView (kind of like Skype). Used the CAS interview method.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you effectively built a relationship with someone?   Answer Question
    • What are three things you think are important in reaching a goal?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

This was the first round if the interview process and it was a standard phone interview. We went over my resume and my past experiences. They were mostly behavioral questions and introduction questions. It was a pleasant conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were told no and how did you react?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB in March 2018.

Interview

It was a tough but very valuable process. Ultimately I had 8 interviews. The order of interviews were: phone screen, interview with senior recruiter, two interviews with the hiring manager, interview with team lead, interview with director, in person prep meeting, and then I flew to HQ for a 3-4 hour in person interview which included a more traditional group interview with the hiring manager and the senior recruiter, and a role play. I got the offer the next day. It was the most professionally run interview process I have every been through. The senior interviewer owned the interview process, and was ALWAYS on time, ALWAYS followed through, and was true to her word the entire process. While 8 interviews was more than I'm used to, I can honestly say that all 8 served a valuable purpose.

Interview Questions

• Aside from behavioral questions, there was a lot of "tell me about a time where" questions, and a lot of discussion around a 30.60.90 day plan.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

I think I applied via LinkeIn. From there, the process went:
    - Initial screening with HR
    - Online assessments (cognitive test, personality test, verbal written exam.)
    - Phone interview with two team members
    - In-person interview with two more team members
    - Last HR screening call
    - Job offer

I think the whole thing took a little over a month, but part of that was me going on vacation. I was afraid they would want to keep the process moving and maybe go with another candidate when I told them this, but they were kind enough to put it on hold while I traveled for 10 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of competency questions like showing examples of following procedures, working with a difficult co-worker and my planning/organizing process. After I took the personality test, they pulled is results from that and asked me about examples with those which was interesting. The interview wasn't necessarily difficult, but I definitely had to prepare and I think I performed better because I did my homework.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Keswick, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Keswick, VA).

Interview

Interview process was overall a good experience. I met the recruiter at my college career fair. After having a good interaction I received a first round interview with the same lady I met at the career fair. The first round was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The second round was a Skype interview with two managers. The second round was more difficult, and consisted of more technical questions such as “what does the company do”. The process took about 3 weeks.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

CEB, recently acquired by Gartner, is full of incredibly friendly people and this was clear throughout the interview process. I had a first round behavioral interview and then a second and third round virtual behavioral and case interview.

Executive Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

There was a phone screening and then an online assessment that involved a timed portion of logistics, and then a motivation survey. The follow up on the survey was a simple - "you didn't pass this." The recruiter did not answer any questions about the assessment and my results.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I connected with a recruiter over LinkedIn, we had two phone interviews. First one was a simple touch base, but the second was an in-depth interview with some pretty tough questions.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair, and scheduled a quick 30 minute call. Went over my experience, and the job role to make sure it was a good fit. Received feedback, and then was sent to another recruiter for a longer behavioral interview, again by phone. The next step was an in person/video interview, but I didn't take that step.