CEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Keswick, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Keswick, VA).

Interview

Interview process was overall a good experience. I met the recruiter at my college career fair. After having a good interaction I received a first round interview with the same lady I met at the career fair. The first round was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The second round was a Skype interview with two managers. The second round was more difficult, and consisted of more technical questions such as “what does the company do”. The process took about 3 weeks.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEB in October 2017.

Interview

A phone call where I was asked to run down my resume, then behavioral type questions, and finally a chance to ask questions about the job. Overall, a simple, easy flowing interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced an obstacle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you pursuaded someone to do something they originally did not want to do   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I connected with a recruiter over LinkedIn, we had two phone interviews. First one was a simple touch base, but the second was an in-depth interview with some pretty tough questions.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEB (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Resume grilling, project based cross questions, statistical questions, machine learning,texting mining and pre processing questions, feature engineering, and why job change. About the company and few guesstimate questions like number of balls in a room.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very helpful. Everything was very transparent and strategic. I enjoyed meeting the recruiting team. I liked the process because everyone told them what it was and talent assessment. I like CEB.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEB in November 2017.

Interview

Zunächst wurde der eigene Lebenslaufes präsentiert. Im Anschluss einige Fragen über das Unternehmen. Es wurde erfragt, ob man die Tätigkeiten der beworbenen Stelle und die Tätigkeit des Unternehmens verstanden hat.

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie mir über ein Thema, das Sie momentan in den Medien verfolgen.   Answer Question
    • Wie würden Sie einem Freund erklären, was CEB tut?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair, and scheduled a quick 30 minute call. Went over my experience, and the job role to make sure it was a good fit. Received feedback, and then was sent to another recruiter for a longer behavioral interview, again by phone. The next step was an in person/video interview, but I didn't take that step.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

2 interviews, one telephone interview and another face to face at the CEB office in London.
    Then waited 4 weeks and emailed 3 of the recruiters for feedback and no one bothered to respond. I don't get how a big organisation such as CEB can treat candidates in this manner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Oxford, OH).

Interview

difficult to get phone interview set up. was ignored for about 2.5 weeks before finally getting it set up. it was frustrating to not know how they felt about me.

Interview Questions

• about diversity and how i have dealt with it in my life   Answer Question
    • how i handled a situation where someone didn’t agree with a recommendation i had   Answer Question

DPI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first round was a written English test. Fairly straightforward. If you clear that, you move onto a technical round where they ask you to design a simple web page using HTML and CSS and assign some data-related task to perform in MS Excel. If you clear that, you move onto to a face-to-face interview with the senior management.