CEB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I had a quick 15 minute interview and it was pretty simple. Most of the questions were behavioral and some H.R questions. The interviewer was very nice. I did have to take a online personality test as well as a critical thinking test before I interviewed.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The recruiter asked me two questions and then told me that the salary would only be $40,000 so the interview ended there. She was very nice and I was thankful that she was upfront about the pay so neither of us wasted anymore time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Before my phone interview, my recruiter asked me to complete 2 online assessments (personality tests to see how you fit into CEB/Gartner). The recruiter I spoke with during our 30 minute phone interview was very kind. She asked me to walk her through my resume, and then proceeded to ask me 3 - 4 behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you changed someone's perspective on your product and convinced them to buy something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was engaging and geared toward getting to know the candidate on a personal level, understanding their background and ultimate career aims. The interviewer really took the time to get in depth knowledge on me as a candidate and wanted to gain insight on why I had chosen to apply and what qualified me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had that pertains to the Business Development Associate position for which you are applying?   1 Answer

Quantitative Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB in May 2017.

Interview

I'm not gonna drop name here but be aware that you may need to put up with the same recruiter if you are applying for the same role. This has to be the most unprofessional recruiter I've ever dealt with. I first applied to the position in April. Got an email from this recruiter to set up a phone interview. So we talked on the phone. Then I followed up but have never heard back from her again. No big deal. I moved on. A month later, I got another email from a HR coordinator at CEB saying a recruiter wants to talk with me about the exact same position. And I look at the name of the recruiter, guess what, it's the same person I talked with before. Curious about what all this is about, I got on the call with her a second time. She obviously didn't remember she interviewed me before and asked me pretty much the same questions. I didn't want to embarrass her on the call so I didn't point out that we already talked before. After the phone call, guess what, I followed up and still haven't heard back from her to this point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked in a team setting and how you led the team as well as how you dealt with disagreement among team members.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CEB in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR representative asking simple behavioral questions. Moved on and had a final round interview with two employees for the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• How did you convince someone to do something that they were initially against?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had a plan that was set back and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

You are required to fill out a few different personality assessments before your first interview. They use these assessments to figure out how well you will fit in to the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you encountered a person with a diverse background and how did you handle the relationship?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

After submitting a resume, I interviewed separately with 2 CEB employees. One interview revolved around a case, and the other interview was about personality and fit. I also completed a character/knowledge assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you were consulting on x case, how would you solve x problem? (after detailing a case)   Answer Question

Executive Advsior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a pretest and then a 2 hour interview based on some pre-reviewed material. During the first hour, the requirement was to give a brief to a senior member of a company and then answer personal questions. The second hour was more personal experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of an occasion when you had to convince a senior leader to do something.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Applied online after close of business, and was contacted by a recruiter by 1 pm the following day. Scheduled a phone interview, which was subsequently missed by the recruiter, and had to reschedule. Decent phone conversation and was told that my resume would be passed to the hiring manager. Never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with project management?   Answer Question