CEB Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.8

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

2 interviews, one telephone interview and another face to face at the CEB office in London.
    Then waited 4 weeks and emailed 3 of the recruiters for feedback and no one bothered to respond. I don't get how a big organisation such as CEB can treat candidates in this manner.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through linkedin, sent my CV, got a phone call for a screening interview, completed online assessments, had a final face to face interview and role play exercise.

The interview was conducted by two members of staff, both were relaxed and approachable. they tried to create a comfortable atmosphere and then allowed me the opportunity to ask questions at the end which they both took turns to answer to ensure i had all the information i wanted and more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Telephone Interview
    3. Assessment Centre

I submitted my application online and received a telephone interview invitation. The telephone interview was very straightforward. The recruiter just tried to find out about your previous work experience and asked a few behavioural questions.
    I got invited to the AC but decided not to go, as I was not 100 percently convinced about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why CEB?
      Describe to a friend what CEB is doing?
      Why Business Development?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Send them your CV
    2. Telephone interview (I failed this)
    3. Online testing
    4. Interview with hiring manager
    5. (I think this is the final step) Assessment Centre

* They e-mail you by the end of the day if you have passed or not

Interview Questions

• Q: What questions would ask when finding out about a company?
      Q: Where would you look for this information?
      Q: What made you choose a career in sales?
      Q: What skills do you have?
      Q: What do you think you will be doing on a day-to-day basis?
      Q: What business news have you read recently?
      Q: How does CEB make its money?
      Q: What is the business model of CEB?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, competency based discussion about previous experience, strengths & skills covered in first 2 interviews. Third interview was a role play discussion in which I had to act as sales associate, final interview was on my commercial awareness, and how market factors may be impacting on CEB,.

Southbank - Event Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

45 minute interview and they asked about 7 questions.

The room was very small so I was up close to the panel, this was distracting as I was able to see what they were writing on the paper which intimated me.

The team seems really lovely and easy going. I was not prepared enough for the interview

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to achieve our sales targets?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

BD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Firstly, I had sent in my CV a few wèeks ago but had no response, but got an interview through an agency, odd. The agency asked if I would like a call with CEB or a face to face as the first step in the process, I chose f2f to show my keenness and met the HR person in the London office, which felt a bit vacant and void of personality. She was late for the meeting and had not booked a room either, not a good start. We went through my CV and sh asked some general questions. About 10 minutes in I felt she was bored and wasn't making much of an effort in the conversation, and was proven right when I saw her look away a few times when I was providing clear, detailed answers; she came across quite cold and disinterested. I closed her and ended the meeting after 45 minutes, 15 minutes ahead of schedule as I felt she wasn't engaged. The feedback I got was that I wasn't open in my answers and was defensive, which is not true. CEB have an elevated opinion of themselves, if you're lively, energetic and open you will not be accepted there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Got through to the phone interview. Essentially it was a 30-minute discussion with the recruiter. However they stated that 80% of the time you will be cold-calling. Lost interest, as this is not what I wanted.

Make sure you know a lot about the company, since they will as you plenty of questions about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Tough competencies, covered prioritisation, teamwork, organisational, resilience, persistence and got asked some weird questions, role play scenario was engaging and you get to see what its like actually working for CEB.

Still waiting to hear back whether i have received an offer so ignore the section about not getting an offer! (Dont want to jynx it!)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

It started with telephone interview, followed by online assessments. There are 2 rounds of face-to-face interviews in total. First round was with the line manager, second round was with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the most challenging projects that you managed.   Answer Question