CEB Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEB.

Interview

I connected with a recruiter over LinkedIn, we had two phone interviews. First one was a simple touch base, but the second was an in-depth interview with some pretty tough questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a very long time ago on a saturday afternoon because things were so busy with selilng the memberships to members but there were several interviews in a row

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I first had to apply online. I was then contacted by an HR member to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was e-mailed a line to complete an online assessment. I felt like the process was fairly routine and normal. If selected to move forward after the assessment, you will be contacted by HR again.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEB (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

telephone interview, it takes less than 20 minutes. tell me about your self. how to be a good sales person