CEB Strategic Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEB Strategic Research Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategic Research Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEB in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. General behavioral question. It was for a research position, and they wanted to know about my background in research, specific examples about how I tackled a research topic, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CEB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

After applying for the position I was e-mailed to schedule a phone interview. That phone interview was postponed 2 weeks. After a successful phone interview, I was asked to take the online assessment, which was a patterns test (you cannot study in advance). Then I was asked to come in for 2 behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interviews were standard and the case was relatively easy compared to other consulting firms (no math!). Unfortunately, I was not given an offer.

Strategic Research Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CEB in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with talent management, standard rounds of in person interviews with people at your and the next two tiers of authority, usually placed both in your prospective program and closely related programs, condensed into a single day

Interview Questions

• Why do people build round barns.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a call, I emailed with a counter, counter was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CEB (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

The people, office, and work culture of the Corporate Executive Board seemed all very positive. The interview process did take a long time and it took a while for them to get back with me after the interview. Unfortunately, I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you thought outside of the box in a previous position.   Answer Question