CEMEX (USA) Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University Career for the position. First I was contacted for a phone interview, which was pretty straightforward. Next, I was invited to the company for a second interview with an employee. The interview included a basic calculations test and a face to face...Then I never heard back from the company, I assumed no go for me.

Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online from University Career site. I got a phone interview with a HR recruiter then invited to onsite interview with a current employee. The process took 2 weeks. Never heard any feedback from the recruiter after the interview.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview. Then about 5 weeks later I received an email inviting me for an in-person interview. I interviewed with two of their analysts at the site and then didn't hear back until another 2/3 weeks.

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews but seniority left me out and had to stay in the position I am now. The senior people even if they do not do much the company keeps them because of the age they have been working with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can contribute?   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They have a three round interview process. First one, will be the hiring manager. If you pass onto the second, your second interview is with two other panelists. Final, will be the hiring manager's boss. They asked for technical aptitude and you are given a problem solving test of 12 questions to answer in less than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• The problem solving test is not necessarily hard but using their business vernacular definitely presented a challenge. I had never had a two panelist interview at the same time; however, they still interviewed me for over 30 mins.   1 Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed through campus recruitment while I was a college senior. There were two rounds of interviews, one on campus and the second and final round in the Houston offices. All interviews were behavioral, with typical questions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was planned by email. Neither date nor time were respected and this cause a delay in the process. Candidate should expect any changes when the interview process is going on, and should ask potential functions not described in the official Job description document

Commercial Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

Through college recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Interactive activity with other candidates to assess leadership.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.