CEVA Logistics Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CEVA Logistics Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an on-site interview with GM & VP of Operations, interview was pretty laid back, all they wanted to know if you could learn the processes and lead & develop associates.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in dealing with an underperforming employee   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, they offer was more than I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for CEVA Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Mount Juliet, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I prepared formally but was ready to discuss my career path and long-term goals and to itemize assets and strengths that have enabled me to add value in various projects and roles. Interviewer was prepared to have me cite specific examples or tell stories that demonstrate actions taken and results generated. As i was prepared for a formal interview, i was asked ideas for how I would fit in at the company and what positive role I could play.

Interview Questions

• What was my six sigma project revilved around.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed in the US at a restaurant and the office for four hours and was hired. There is not a lot to say about the conversation we had

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation about expectations.   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I made a request of salary, housing and a driver and car and got them all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Denver, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

submitted resume on company web site. Had two phone conferences to discuss options. Was given a list of openings. None were in a location I was interested in relocating to.

Interview Questions

• what areas of transportation or logistics are you most familiar with   1 Answer

Location

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics in February 2010.

Interview

Met up with Hiring manager, HR manager and COuntry Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tell how much you can offer to the company