CG Commercial Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CG Commercial Finance

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CG Commercial Finance (Irvine, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very comprehensive with 7 interviews, an essay on culture, a proposed marketing plan and 2 interviews with CEO

Interview Questions

• Proposed marketing plan with budget projections despite not knowing their company history, practices or present tactics   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations took place over course of 7 interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CG Commercial Finance (Irvine, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

After you interview with one Sales Manager over the phone, if he/she likes you, you are asked to come in for an in-person interview. You interview with 4-5 different Sales Managers and potentially the President and founder of the place if they are available.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CG Commercial Finance.

Interview

phone screen, then 3 interviews, they all talk about deals that were done years ago, so ask when they were done, and how often the fund deals, get really into how often they are getting new deals, and really challenge them on how they fund their deals, if its not clear, ask more.. they do not fund their own deals and are very sneaky about how they make it sound like they do.