CGB Diversified Services, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CGB Diversified Services, Inc

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGB Diversified Services, Inc in January 2011.

Interview

This is a company that is growing and going places. Their interview process was handled in a highly professional manner with extra attention to details and communications. It was clear that they put considerable effort into getting the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you have handled a difficult negotiation in the past.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGB Diversified Services, Inc in November 2009.

Interview

The initial application was followed after a couple of days later by an in depth phone interview with the Operations Manager for the company. I don't know if all interviews were as in depth, but we talked extensively for over an hour. They asked lots of questions about why I was unhappy in my current position, and disclosed very little information about their own hiring processes or the job in general. I felt like the phone interview was extremely thorough. After that it was almost a week before I was sent an email asking to fill out a personality test, I hate those things. Lots of questions about what people think of me and what do I think of myself. Hogwash if you ask me. There was no way to know how I did on the test so I was on pins and needles for a couple of weeks thinking that I did well. I was finally called for an in person interview, I dressed in a suit, probably overkill, a nice pair of slacks and a button down would have been more appropriate for this position and company I believe. We had a great interview, met both the Operations Manager as well as the Claims Supervisor, nice guys both of them. We talked about the market today, what did I know of their business and industry in particular. Several questions about ethics, of course, it is an adjusters' position. They asked if I felt comfortable working without supervision. I feel I did great in the interview, no jitters. Then nothing for another couple weeks until I recieved an email notice from their HR department with a short "sorry, at this time" letter.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the insurance industry in general?   Answer Question