CGI Director Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director, Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is like snail movement. Initially Recruiter contacted for different job, took interview and then suddenly after 2 months, came back with different role and scheduled interview and after interview rounds done, Offering and joining took almost 3 more months.

Interview Questions

• About my current job responsibilities   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CGI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very elaborate. Separate interview with VP and HR. Technical, managerial and benefits are separately discussed. Very professional and respectful treatment. I was asked about job, experience, family, salary expectations as well as ability to relocate to another country.

Director Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

The reporting VP clearly does not know what he wants. I have worked with their lead client and they literally love me. I was even told that they checked references the the client told them to hire me. To this date no decision but during the interview process I was told that they needed 2 or 3 more directors given the amount of work they have. So, after 2+ months, this has to be BS. If they were so busy and needing help, they would have made their mind a while ago and they have nor hired anybody