CGI Entry Level IT Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

CGI Entry Level IT Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview mainly focusing on you resume and personal traits. There was one question about the SDLC and what part you thought was the most important and why? Overall they want to make sure that you are able to hold a conversation and have strong interpersonal skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Explain programs I have created in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting & made it through to first-round interviews. Thought I completely bombed the interview - didn't have good chemistry with the interviewer, who basically read off questions on a list (non-stop behavioral questions) & didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Invited to second round interviews at their office. Started off with a nice luncheon and group panel of recent college hires to answer questions. Afterwards, had a brief office tour & 2 30-min. interviews with a consultant and manager. Went through resume with consultant, while manager asked more tricky questions. Not bad experience.

Interview Questions

• What's something cool that you did in the last 6 or 8 months?
      That deadline question that someone posted earlier.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had my resume posted on my college's career site and received an email from the CGI recruiter requesting an interview. I went through my school's site to schedule an on campus interview. The interview was originally scheduled on the Monday that hurricane Sandy hit, so it ended up being pushed back a week. My interviewer said that he was not normally the one that did the initial screening but was here due to the rescheduling and would not be asking typical interview questions. The position I was interviewing for was a technical position, but most of the questions just had to do with the company. I came away feeling like I knew a lot about the company and he knew a lot about me, but not about the technical skills that I could bring. He did not have a business card on him at the time so I wasn't able to pursue further contact after the interview and have not heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions asked during the interview, it was mostly about what I was looking for.   Answer Question