CGI Executive Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Executive Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Executive Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Standard oral interviews. First interview is HR, second is a BU leader. Asked to talk about past experience, challenges, accomplishments. Given a number of "hypothetical" situations and you are asked to develop and action plan. Strong emphasis on client focused solutions. Multiple interviewers asking questions.

After the interview, received call informing of status and about setting follow up meetings to discuss employment details and contract.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Executive Consultant Interview

Interview

Direct with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Real problems with clients and accounts, and how solutions were created and executed?   Answer Question

Executive Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI in May 2009.

Interview

Responded to online ad for position. Took about a week to be contacted by recruiter, and then a phone interview with 3 individuals (peers) was arranged during which a backround check was started. Interview lasted about half an hour and was pleasant and nonconfrontational. Waited several weeks to hear back from recruiter and finally had to recontact him, after which I was offered a position verbally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position and transition into this type of employment   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary to some extent.