CGI Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight forward. They already know about your background based on the resume you submitted and I believe most of the interview focused on getting to know you and your work habits--how you fit with the rest of the team. There were a few financial-type questions, but it mostly related to what you have done in the past and listed on your resume or verbally mentioned in the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly about my previous experience and reason behind my interest for their position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (New Orleans, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

CGI came to a nearby job fair and conducted 30-minute in-person interviews. My interviewer asked typical behavioral questions pertaining to my resume. They also asked about business and technology experience. They let me know in a timely manner that I did not make it to the next round of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and Controller. Face to face meeting with the Controller and another Financial Analyst

Negotiation

Brief

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

back and forth e-mails
    formal interview: basic knowledge was well as previous job and school experience
    got a call from HR with job info as well as sallery offer
    did guarda screening
    did intro day, 6 hours if power points

Interview Questions

• basic accounting knowledge?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none existent, offer was made by hr

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through school's co-op system

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

For corporate position: one interview only, face to face interview with director. It was mostly to get to know your skills and your career goals, there were no trick questions. The interviewers were very friendly, all questions were straight forward. Just be honest and prepare some questions for them.
    Might be different for more technical positions.