CGI Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy. We were shown a powerpoint slide about the positions available and the company. There was a short tour of the office. Three 30 minute interviews then followed. Standard behavioral questions were asked. They said they would get back to me within two weeks, but I never got a reply. I emailed them afterwards but still no reply.

Interview Questions

• What are your three greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX

Application

I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with college recruiter during a career fair on campus. Was invited back for an on campus interview. First interview was not very technical, focused more on behavioral aspects. Was invited again to interview on-site at the company. 3 rounds of both technical and behavioral questions that weren't very difficult. Total experience was very relaxed, never felt pressured at all.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Birmingham, AL) in October 2008.

Interview

Was trying to find an internship. The company only required a phone interview. The questions were very basic such as where do you see yourself in 5 yrs. The only off the wall question was one that the interviewer stole from Lethal Weapon, about having a 5 gallon bucket and 3 gallon bucket of water and getting exactly 4 gallons. Basically just wanting you to think on your feet.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI in February 2012.

Interview

interviewed by a consultant who was very cold and acted disinterested. she read questions off a sheet of a paper, and barely looked up. she was rude, and when i tried to get here to pay attention to me and establish some rapport, she quickly resumed examination of her sheet. couldve been a positive experience, but the interviewer made it pretty bad.